1. Feasibility Study:
- Study of economics, viability of product, market survey Etc.
- Preliminary concept design and evaluate the design requirements
- Perform preliminary engineering analysis and techno-commercial support for RFP.
- Review basic enquiry drawings/ documents, budgetary engineering effort estimates.
- Prepare conceptual design layouts and estimate bill of quantities
2. Mold & Die Design:
- Process flow Diagram (PFD)
- Development of P&ID
- Heat and mass balance calculation, water Balance Calculation
- Equipment sizing and data sheet preparation
- BOP and Utility Engineering
- Engineering specification for bought outs items
- Development of plot plan and conceptual layout